Saturday, March 7, 2015

Flipped Classroom

For a few weeks, I have been in some conferences in ELT. I participated so many sessions about education, technology, classroom management etc. It seems to me that in the future we will be talking mostly about using technology effectively. One of the tool and method that I really like  is Flipped Classroom. I think It's going to be more popular in the future. Flipped Classroom is delivering instruction online and moving "homework" to the classroom. 
Simply
-  Teachers creat videos about concept of the lecture for about 5-7 minutes.
- Send them to students online( Edmodo, Moodle) and let Ss learn it at their own pace before coming to the classroom. They can stop or rewatch the video.
- Teachers can spend time differently and effectively, They can do more activities and play more games in the flipped classroom.




You can get more information from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment