Monday, April 21, 2014

How to create GLOGSTER

Hi friends


This week our project is to prepare how something is done and the process of it. I and my friend Hande have done the project together. Actually the project is very challenging. After deciding which subject we are going to do, we prepared our materials which are audio recording, screen shoots, videos, pictures.Our topic was how to create Glogster which is very useful and efficent in classroom when used by students and teachers. Materials are processed in Movie Maker. After finishing, we realized that ıt was wroth doing. At the beginning I thought this project is totally rubbish but now I understand that when used in classroom, it can be very useful and instructive. I look forward to using this in my classroom in the future  :))


No comments:

Post a Comment