Thursday, March 13, 2014

Prank :)

I prepared this podcast with my friend Ramazan. We created a short-story for Pre-intermediate students.  This is the first time we have ever used podcasting so we had some diffuculties. For instance, we had some echo problems. Then we tried recording outside in the garden.
Sound effects also became a problem for us because we want to make it like real. Despite these problems, we enjoyed a lot. Before starting this project, I thought podcasting would be challenging and useless. However, when I finished the project, I believed it was worth podcasting. I think I can make sincere relationships with my students by using podcasting and also I can encourage them to speak English thanks to podcasting.




Audio and voice recording >>

At the end of the project :)

1 comment:

  1. I really like this, very good :) especially Nazmi your acting woman voice very successful :)

    ReplyDelete